The Great Canadian Wine Challenge promised a photo contest and it is finally here for all you folks participating in TGCWC! We’re looking for your best shots of Canadian wine in a winter setting – so pull out your wine bottles and cameras and get clicking. It can be anything that says “Canadian Winter and wine” – be as creative as you like.
If you are looking for inspiration, take a look at this snow bar constructed by the @Cellar_Sisters.
A small panel of judges will determine the photos that best exemplify this theme and prizes will be awarded. Some amazing winery and tourism friends of TGCWC have offered up the following gifts:
1) Tasting with winemaker Jeff Innes from Palatine Winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake!
2) Wine gift set from TWEPI, includes a Set of 4 wine glasses, 2 “Vin-to-Go” mugs, an EPIC Wine tote bag, and a TWEPI wine opener!
3) Spectacular Wineries of Ontario – a beautiful winery photo book donated by Rosehall Run!
The Fine Print (otherwise known as The Rules):
– Contest is open to all TGCWC participants (you can still sign up here if you haven’t already). To enter, simply send your photo to us one of three ways:
– All entries received from registered TGCWC participants by midnight Feb 23rd are eligible.
-Photos may end up in a gallery on this blog (UncorkOntario.com) – all photos submitted remain the property of those who submit them but you give TGCWC organizers permission to use them for media related to TGCWC.
– All the fine print you usually see on contests is written right here in really small font: